1st Mawrth 2021
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Appointment of Chair - Chief Finance Officer
4. Appointment of Vice-Chair - Chair
5. Minutes/ and Actions from the Meeting on the 10th December 2020.
* Due to the current pandemic certain reports that usually would have been included for discussion on the 10th December 2020 agenda, were instead circulated for comment outside of the meeting. Any questions arising were collated into an action plan and sent to Gwent Police by the OPCC for responses to be provided. The responses contained in this action plan should be considered alongside the minutes of the meeting.
6. The information contained in the report(s) below has been subjected to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent’s public interest test and is deemed to be exempt from publication under Section 7.
7. To Monitor the Joint Strategic Risk Register
8. Board Assurance Framework - Chief Executive
1. Verbal Update on Cyber Resilience - Audit Wales
2. Wales Collaboration Joint Audit & Scrutiny 2021 Report - Assistant Chief Officer of Resources
10. Receive revised Estates Strategy - Assistant Chief Officer of Resources
- HQ Update
- Torfaen Hub
- Abergavenny Hub
11. The information contained in the report(s) below has been deemed not to be subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent’s public interest test and is not deemed to be exempt from publication under Section 7.
12. Update on business during COVID19 - Chief Inspector
13. External Audit - Audit Wales
14. Internal Audit – TIAA
- Draft Internal Audit Strategy
- Compliance Review of Local Policing – Property and Cash (Part 1) (Reasonable Assurance)
15. Budget Setting Update - Chief Finance Officer
16. Review of Manual of Corporate Governance (including review of JAC Terms of Reference)
18. Verbal Update on Gwent progress - 2 year programme to achieve Financial Excellence in Policing -Chief Finance Officer
19. Any Other Business
- Deep Dive List
- Self- Assessment forms will be circulated following the meeting
20. To identify any risks arising from this meeting
21. Deep Dive on Financial Crime
Due to the current pandemic and to avoid confusion the following reports will be circulated for comment and feedback after the SPB meeting. The resulting document will be published in lieu of minutes in order to evidence scrutiny.
Internal Audit - Torfaen County Borough Council -
Draft Annual Governance Statement - to follow
Disaster Recovery Update (EXEMPT)