7th June 2021
1. Apologies for absence
2. To confirm the Minutes and Actions from the meeting on the 3rd March 2021.
* Due to the current pandemic certain reports that usually would have been included for discussion on the 3rd March 2021 agenda, were instead circulated for comment outside of the meeting. Any questions arising were collated into an action plan and sent to Gwent Police by the OPCC for responses to be provided. The responses contained in this action plan should be considered alongside the minutes of the meeting.
a) Organisational Performance Report against the Police and Crime Plan Priorities Q4 and Delivery Plan Outturn for 2020/21 - (Deputy Chief Constable)
b) COVID 19 Recovery Update - (Chief Constable)
c) Professional Standards Performance Report Q4 2020/21 - (Deputy Chief Constable)
d) Formal Response from Force to OPCC Crime Prevention Report - (Chief Constable)
g) Compliance with Victims Code of Practice 2020/21 Annual Report - (Assistant Chief Constable)
h) Chief Constable's Update- (Chief Constable)
4. The information contained in the report(s) below have been subjected to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act 1998 and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent's public interest test and is deemed to be exempt from publication under section 7.
5. Joint Strategic Risk Register
6. Any Other Business
7. To identify any risks arising from this meeting
Due to the current pandemic and to avoid confusion the following reports will be circulated for comment and feedback after the SPB meeting. The resulting document will be published in lieu of minutes in order to evidence scrutiny.
- Draft Minutes of the Joint Audit Committee, 1st March 2021 (Report exempt from publication)
- Collaboration Update -Executive Summary of Operational Areas
- Joint Strategic Risk Management Framework
- Annual Report on Data Quality in relation to crime and incidents
- Hate Crime Monitoring Report – Bi-Annual
- HR Strategy Annual Report 2020/21
- Learning and Development Strategy Annual Report 2020/21
- Information Management Compliance Annual Report 2020/21 1 2 3
- Corporate Communications Strategy Annual Report 2020/21
- Connect Gwent - Annual Performance Report
- Procurement Strategy Annual Report 1