3rd March 2021
1. Apologies for absence
2. To confirm the Minutes and Actions from the meeting on the 24th November 2020.
* Due to time constraints not all reports on the agenda at the 24th November 2020 meeting were discussed. As agreed at the meeting, questions were sent to Gwent Police by the OPCC with responses provided. This document should be considered alongside the minutes of the meeting.
a) Organisational Performance Report against the Police and Crime Plan Priorities Q3 2020/21 - (Deputy Chief Constable)
b) COVID 19 Recovery Update - (Chief Constable)
c) Professional Standards Performance Report Q3 2020/21 - (Deputy Chief Constable)
d) Response to OPCC Review of Roads Policing Capabilities in Gwent - (Assistant Chief Constable)
e) Formal Response from Force to OPCC Crime Prevention Report - (Chief Constable) - Verbal
f) MoCG Annual Review (Chief Executive)
g) Cyber Crime Presentation- (Detective Sergeant- Cybercrime)
h) Estates and Facilities Annual Report 2019/20 - (Assistant Chief Officer of Resources)
i) Force Delivery Plan 2021/2022 - (Ch/Superintendent, Strategy, Performance & Change)
4. The information contained in the report(s) below have been subjected to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act 1998 and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent's public interest test and is deemed to be exempt from publication under section 7.
5. Joint Strategic Risk Register - (Deputy Chief Constable)
6. Any Other Business
7. To identify any risks arising from this meeting